Everyone thinks they have the best dog. And none of them are wrong. W.R Purchie
Bronze Puppy Package £110
The puppy class experience should be fun and develop the relationship between owner and puppy. We teach you to become the most interesting thing in your puppy’s life. We firmly believe that this foundation of a strong relationship is fundamentally important. Your puppy’s experience now will influence the rest of its life.
How to play with your puppy, Attention to Name, Recall, Food manners, Loose lead walking, Positions – Sit, down and stand, Confidence building, Handling and grooming, Stay, and Go to bed.
Silver Puppy Package £150
Our Silver Puppy Package includes the following:
- Our traditional puppy course which is seven weekly lessons – two instructors and a maximum of four puppies.
- Our Good Puppy online course which is six weeks of video lessons
- Access to our exclusive puppy training facebook group with feedback on training videos that you upload – think of it as a trainer in your pocket!
- A 30 min video lesson with one of our trainers
- Bonus content of extra videos and FB lives
Gold Puppy Package £220
You will get everything that is included in the Silver Puppy Package, plus a pre/post puppy one to one to help you with issues such as toilet training, playbiting, puppy proofing house, setting rules and boundaries for the whole family.
Platinum Puppy Package £300
Everything that is in the Gold package plus a 2nd one to one to be used within six months of purchase. We can help with any issues that arise as your puppy grows up.
At Cumbria Canine Services we use reward based methods which set the owners and dogs up for success and a lasting bond. If you and your pet have already attended a puppy course, either with us or elsewhere, why not continue the progress you have made?
We cover door manners, stop the dog, stays, recalls, loose lead walking, recall from distractions, distance control and much much more.
Intermediate classes are held on a rolling basis, with a maximum of five dogs.
To register – please fill in the Puppy Course Form and we will be in touch
We are currently running Puppy/Beginner Classes, at Ullock Village Hall, and Coulderton Equestrian Centre. Both are 45mins each week for 7 weeks. Please see the details for more information.
Puppy class is also suitable for adult dogs that have had no previous training. Adult dogs that attend must be dog friendly to attend the beginner session. All puppies must be vaccinated.
Arrangements during Coronavirus
Ullock Village Hall
• Saturdays@ 10am, 11, 12.00pm & 1pm
Coulderton Equestrian Centre
• Tuesday evening @ 7pm
Silver Puppy Package
• 7 week real life course
• 6 weeks online lessons
• 30 min video lesson
• exclusive access to Facebook group
• trainer in your pocket feedback on your training videos.
• Tuesday 8.00pm & Saturday 11.15am
• For dogs that have had some previous basic training or completed a puppy
£40 per month
For more information please feel free to contact us via: private message, email or call.